Start Date: February, March, or April 2021
Location: Working remotely from any U.S. location, with a preference for candidates in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, or Virginia.
Annual Salary: $40,000-45,000
Experience: previous campaign experience
WHO WE ARE
The Environmental Voter Project is a cutting-edge nonprofit that leverages data analytics and behavioral science to get environmentalists to vote. Our goal is not to change the way anybody thinks about climate change or the environment; rather, our goal is to find already persuaded environmentalists who aren’t voting and then turn them into consistent super-voters. With a national network of thousands of volunteers, EVP is achieving dramatic results in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Virginia, with plans for further expansion in 2021. In 2018, The New York Times named us one of five global climate visionaries for our ground-breaking work, and in 2020, EVP made over 10 million behavioral-science-informed voter contacts.
The Campaign Associate will work closely with EVP’s Field & Data Director, Organizing Director, and Executive Director to support each aspect of the Environmental Voter Project’s work. In particular, you will assist with research, field campaign management, data management, and fundraising. The whole team is currently remote.
- Voter database management and maintenance
- Elections and operational research
- Editing internal and external EVP communications
- Fundraising support
- Assisting with volunteer training and management
- Campaign experience strongly preferred
- Genuine passion for politics and environmental issues
- Strong attention to detail (proof-reading, following instructions, tracking and executing multiple short-term and long-term projects, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and organized
- Experience working remotely a plus
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Helpful Skills: experience with voter file software (NGP/VAN), Excel/Google Sheets, graphic design, and distributed volunteer engagement
This is a full-time, remote, salaried position at $40,000 - $45,000 per year. We offer competitive health insurance benefits, paid family leave, support for remote work set-up, and 2.5 weeks paid vacation plus 10 paid holidays.
The Environmental Voter Project is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Women, people of color, LGBTQ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to Peter Polga-Hecimovich at email@example.com